Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snax Crisps -what's the story?

• 22-07-2005 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭

Had a packet of Snax last night. What has happened to them? They are not as airy, big or crunchy and they are really small and orange now. Can anyone shed some light.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Had a packet of Snax last night. What has happened to them? They are not as airy, big or crunchy and they are really small and orange now. Can anyone shed some light.

This also happens periodically to Thai Rings and other corn based snacks in this line.

Shame....they were so much nicer before, lets hope they go back to normal!

/what a 3,000th post... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Terrible isnt it? You used see kids munching through packets while they were sitting in their buggies, years ago, but now-a-days you dont see many. (could be due to the obese issue but a packet every now and then doesnt do any harm)

I've almost given up on anything from their line now. They've all changed. Some of them its like sandpaper with a teeny bit of flavouring. Shame really.
    Sorry I cant shed any light on it. I guess everything goes through changes as we "advance" so its probably another thing that it has applied to.

Advertisement