Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan Tags - Whats the deal

Options
  • 22-07-2005 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Inquiring about adding Clan Tags to an account. Its it possible to rename an account? or do you have to recreate your account?

It would be a pain to get to Lance Corporal again for the M95.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Supposidly EA are bringing out an update to allow you to add/remove clan tags to your name - but as yet nobody has seen anything like this.

I've seen people changing their accounts to add clan tags (I don't know why).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

One of our members said that he did it through gamespy
    YES I'VE done it.

You need to login to Gamespy arcade. (easier if you have it on your machine)

when you have logged in click Gamespy (first menu on top bar).
    Click EDIT PROFILE
    CHANGE YOUR NAME. add prefix etc etc. you'll see on mine later i will have the brackets round [CB]. where as before it was only CBKirby.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Doesn't work. it changes it everywhere except in the actual game itself.

I'll have to see it to believe it....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Apparently there's a command line option to change it. I don't know what it is though

Advertisement