Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What game can you beat everyone at?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

oh ya and tony hawks two...i can break the scoreboard with one jump.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I've never been beaten at Tekken 3, but I'm sure I could be beaten by someone who plays properly.

I'm fairly sure I could beat everyone here at Pro Evo 4, but I know quite a few people who are better than me.

The one game I was absolutely incredible at is Super Bomberman on the SNES, in which I never ever ever even came close to losing. I also never lost a set in Super Tennis.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭tetsujin1979

Tekken. Any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

I cannot be defeated in wipeout original, wipeout 2097 and wipeout pure.

I am the king.

That is all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Sf2 CE i not too shabby at.

Used to think i was good at Pes4 went unbeaten online vs coupke of people here and offlin then got my ass well and truly handed to me (5-0 4 times in row).

Original Wipeout reckon i could win more than i lose against anyone.

Road rash on the megadrive 22m races without a single crash (had me name top of a couple mags fastest times charts at the time).

Mario golf for -18 on most of the courses.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I've never been beaten at Trivial Pursuit. Yes, I know, I'm a nerd...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

future cop:lapd

BRING it!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭dmck2886

I just cannot be beaten at the king of all games the original and best Gran Turismo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭PlayaFlow

danniemcq wrote:
    need for speed underground one and two,
    Far Cry,
    Smackdown 2.

thats all i can think of at the minute

NFSU1 / NFSU2 ....haha, not a chance buddy!! - seriously, especially drift / drag on nfsu2

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

I cannot be defeated in wipeout original, wipeout 2097 and wipeout pure.

I am the king.

That is all

i bet zero cool and crash override would pwn your ass!!! :mad: :eek: :mad:
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

about 6 years ago we had a Goldeneye competition in school. scores were up to 5 kills on random maps with various weapons...unbeaten against over 100 separate competitors...retired the champ that day :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

i bet zero cool and crash override would pwn your ass!!! :mad: :eek: :mad:
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

about 6 years ago we had a Goldeneye competition in school. scores were up to 5 kills on random maps with various weapons...unbeaten against over 100 separate competitors...retired the champ that day :)

ah but if i couldnt beat you at ol goldeneye then i know someone who could. i used to live in a flat with a few lads and pretty much all we did all day and night for a year was play goldeneye. one of the lads didnt have a job or college and use to play it all day non stop from midday to the wee hours every day.
    he seemed to know the sequence the spawn points rotated in because you rarley had a chance to grab a gun unless he let you. he was able to tell exactly where you were on a level by the sounds of doors opening etc.
    we used to play 2 Vs. 2 with radars off and a big sheet of cardboard sellotaped down the tv sticking out of the middle of the screen so you couldnt see where the other 2 lads were.
    if there had only been a way of making money from being good at goldeneye the ****er would have been rich.
    id have been making a tidy few notes myself too ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

bazH wrote:
    EA Rugby 2005,

Used to think i was good at PES/ISS/WE until i played the top Euro players :)

Didn't fair too badly but you can see the skill level some of those guys are at

I will pwn joo wit meh L33t welsh squad :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭PlayaFlow

im top 10 in europe in nfsu2. Ive even beaten the ranked nr 1 player at it! ...IM QUITE POSSIBLY THE BEST!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

However back in the day I used to be quite the champ at Soul Calibur 1/2 (Cervantes, my master) and Capcom vs SNK 2. Though I haven't played either of those two in at least a year so I'm probably laughably bad now :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Slim Tom

If anyone feels that they can step up to the plate, go ahead and try, my handle on halo is slim tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭RotalicaV

CS:S

I'm GODLIKE

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

PlayaFlow wrote:
    NFSU1 / NFSU2 ....haha, not a chance buddy!! - seriously, especially drift / drag on nfsu2

drift and drag come on i can do them with my eyes closed hands tied behind my back while handing upside down being dunked into cold water and people throwing rotten eggs at me :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Creature wrote:
    Capcom vs SNK 2. Though I haven't played either of those two in at least a year so I'm probably laughably bad now :(.

Which character was your favourite to beat people with in Snk vs Capcom? Ryo was mine, ultimate finisher took half a bar of health off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Akuma, Raging Demon every time. Takes off about 3/4 of the bar (or thereabouts) though I really preferred him for his general style than anything else, the RD was a nice perk ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Not gonna say Im the best, but games I always beat my friends at are Bomberman and WWF Smackdown

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

bazH wrote:
    EA Rugby 2005

your a legend in my eyes just for being able to play that piece of sh!t game :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

i usually beat my friends at super mario kart :) And at super tennis.

And I am the ultra master of keyball!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

I haven't played anyone who can beat me at Tony Hawk Pro Skater3 on the PS2, many have tried but nobody has succeeded.

I had it on the x-box, same thing. Pretty much unbeatable.

Tekken 1,2,3. I remember going to a mates house who had another mate who was supposed to be pro at tekken 3. I picked Doctor B and destroyed him. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭JohnMorrissey

I cannot be beaten in age of empires 1. it is not possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

Soul Caliber 2 on gamecube:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Pro Evolution Soccer.
    And formerly Fifa before I realised that PES is a much better series. Currently only have PES3 tho, haven't played PES4, so....

But yes, I am unbeatable. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

monkey pool on super monkey ball on gc

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Despatch wrote:
    Slicks on the Commodore 64
    I'd take you downtown!

Funny how nobody can be beaten at Pro Evo, there must be a lot of draws...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

kaids wrote:
    I'd take you downtown!

Funny how nobody can be beaten at Pro Evo, there must be a lot of draws...

we should have a boards pro evo comp. see who is talkin out their otherside

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

danniemcq wrote:
    we should have a boards pro evo comp. see who is talkin out their otherside

That's an inspired idea!
    Now all we need is venue, date, and time.

Advertisement