Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What game can you beat everyone at?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I would also beat everyone at Burnout3: Takedown on PS2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I've never been defeated at Super Smash Bros/Melee or Mario Kart 64.
    but i'd say the game i'm bess at is legend of Zelda OTT, the last time i played it, i cleared it in about 17hrs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

XIII, pro evo 4 and soul calibur 2 I am the best at.ha ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Pretor

C&C Generals whooped everyone at it bar one 2 vs 2 match, although im a bit rusty now.....
    Was pretty good Red Alert too but haven't played in ages so don't ask for a battle
    oh and i cant forget about F-Zero X and F-Zero GX, was the master before and after my friends found out they could boost in the game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ghost26ie

soldier of fortune

soldier of fortune 2 : double helix

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

BloodBath wrote:
    I had it on the x-box, same thing. Pretty much unbeatable.

Tekken 1,2,3. I remember going to a mates house who had another mate who was supposed to be pro at tekken 3. I picked Doctor B and destroyed him. :D

How in the name of God almighty did you even manage to control that fella?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

out of sll my competetive games i have ever owned(i mean had in my posession not pwned) the one i reall was the best at was Diddy Kong Racing on the n64.

im quite the f-zero gx master but still get destroyed by some of the story mode levels on very hard.

ive been gettin better at soul calibur 2 on GC. id be welcome to a challenge.

speaking of soul calibur 2. i have seen a few pople say they are good at it... so why not try the challenge in one of the other posts?

I used to be good a RA2 back when it originally came out but i know id be **** now.

Searrard is quite the CS player tbh. I have played on his clans server many a time and he is the best by far.

also good at UT2K4. out of practice a bit though.

espn nhl 2k5 is also a favourite. Id like to think Im good at pro evo and i know im not bad but some of you weirdos would destroy me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I think there needs to be a pro evo competition!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

evad_lhorg wrote:
    out of sll my competetive games i have ever owned(i mean had in my posession not pwned) the one i reall was the best at was Diddy Kong Racing on the n64.

im quite the f-zero gx master but still get destroyed by some of the story mode levels on very hard.

ive been gettin better at soul calibur 2 on GC. id be welcome to a challenge.

speaking of soul calibur 2. i have seen a few pople say they are good at it... so why not try the challenge in one of the other posts?

I used to be good a RA2 back when it originally came out but i know id be **** now.

Searrard is quite the CS player tbh. I have played on his clans server many a time and he is the best by far.

also good at UT2K4. out of practice a bit though.

espn nhl 2k5 is also a favourite. Id like to think Im good at pro evo and i know im not bad but some of you weirdos would destroy me.

As evad_lhorg said if you think your champion material on Soul Caliber 2, or Super Mario Kart for that example why dont you try out the challenges in the games forum ? (they're both linked in my sig) Prove your the best !!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I used to be untouchable in Tekken 2 and 3 back in the day though I've lost my touch now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

The old Amiga football game "Goal" - I WAS ALL THAT IS MAN IN THAT GAME!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

I actually have to say I can kick ass at every game. I enter comps and win every time. I also have 38 hole in ones on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 05. Beat That

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I have reset the score to zero in Pacman.
    I have impressive Tetris skills.
    I would destroy you all at Xenon 2 the Megablast.
    I have defeated many with Xroang in various Tekkens.
    I am utterly crap at most fps's and have only ever joined clans when I found it amusing. I do love them though.
    I would beat you at Ridgeracer 1. Not any other ridgeracer. Just 1.
    I know everything about Civ2/3
    Myself and my teammate would capture your flag and kill you many times in halo. I would kill you as you spawn while my buddy jumps into a jeep and I would keep killing you till he got the next flag. Spawn camping is fun in CTF.
    In Speedball 2 I would score most of my points by injuring your players. To relieve the boredom of your pitiful demise I would light up the five stars and increase the multiplier. I would then slap you in the face and tell you how much I like your mom.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

amp wrote:
    Myself and my teammate would capture your flag and kill you many times in halo. I would kill you as you spawn while my buddy jumps into a jeep and I would keep killing you till he got the next flag. Spawn camping is fun in CTF.

man I hate you and your kind :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

Wipeout Pure on psp.

Advertisement