Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda Integra 2001-

Options
  • 22-07-2005 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

I seen this car on the road only a couple of times and i can never catch the owner to ask him where did he get such a beautiful machine.

Its the new type, Irish and Uk Dealers dont seem to be selling them, so does that mean we have to look to Japan for one of these beautiful machines.

Just the look of the car is magificent.

Is Honda still a high risk insurance car, ironicly i believe that they are the best built most reliable car for the money they are selling at, but you cant have one unless you got loads of cash for insurance, shame really.

Comments

Advertisement