Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rey vs Eddie

• 22-07-2005 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Wat has been goin on in eddies head lately I mean he practicly said that this rivalry started cause rey made a mistake and he is only doing wat hes doin to him because he loves him.

I had a thery a few months back that rvd would return and stop this thing but now hes on raw and that thery is gon down the drain i wonder wil it ever be over cause if rey wins at the bash eddie wil b mad so he will continue this fued but if he wins and tells this secret rey will b angry and he will contiue the fued

will it ever end :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

I think this is a terrible storyline personally. Both Eddie and Rey are only bit part players at the moment and this feud has been getting far too much airtime imo. I'm really not bothered with this match, although the Hardcore Holly v Eddie match was an absolute classic. They beat the crap outta each other. Those chops were brutal as ever! Good old HH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Hardcore Holly v Eddie match was an absolute classic

if the feud between Eddie and Rey can give us matches like that one then long may it continue :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Good point but it's a shame that the Rey matches don't turn out like that. Although maybe we can just stick HH in the mask and nobody wil notice. Or maybe Hassan, he's not doing anything at the moment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

oh well **** me
    Eddie v Benoit :)
    should be great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Zip wrote:
    Wat has been goin on in eddies head lately I mean he practicly said that this rivalry started cause rey made a mistake and he is only doing wat hes doin to him because he loves him.

I had a thery a few months back that rvd would return and stop this thing but now hes on raw and that thery is gon down the drain i wonder wil it ever be over cause if rey wins at the bash eddie wil b mad so he will continue this fued but if he wins and tells this secret rey will b angry and he will contiue the fued

will it ever end :(
    RVD's back on Raw? was he drafted and has returned?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Zip

he was drafted but wen carlito interviewed him on raw he injured him again :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

I doubt he was ready for action. He could hardly walk at One Night Stand

Advertisement