Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bleeding (tattoo)

Options
  • 22-07-2005 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Well I had my tattoo touched up yesterday - just a bit more colour on a small area, a 5 minute job but I was apalled at the amount of bleeding!LOADS of blood.....
    Was accused :) of having been on the piss but I only had one glass of wine the night before, and am not taking any medicines of any sort.Also major bruising all around the area today (wrist) and it did sting quite a bit more than when I had it first done. Would this be because it is relatively fresh, just 3 weeks old, or any other more ominous reason??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Nothing to worry about it'll heal up fine. happens sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

yep happens, but why???
    Just a tiny touch up and it stung like mad, and loads of blood. Weird or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

ones on the wrist tend to bleed a bit - but it is odd that the touchup bled more than the initial...

New skin that forms will be sorer then older skin plus when it flakes off that brings more capillaries to the surface hence the more bleeding

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

sounds logical enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

yep fair enough - I soooo love my tattoo, and I love it more and more each day!Love it love it

Yeah tis a nice one alright. Can't wait til i get work started on my next piece

Advertisement