Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Chimaira Album

Options
  • 22-07-2005 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭

Has anyone gotten their mits on this yet? Its not in the shops till August first, but I got my hands on it today. You will not be disappointed, 10 killer tracks. Kevin Talley is a lethal weapon!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Where did you get it? :confused:
    They had the first track, 'Nothing Remains' up for download on their site, thought it was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

i've heard it.i think its awesome.but alot of people are gonna be dissapointed if they are expecting another The Impossibility Of Reason.

if you wanna hear the first 3 songs off the album go Here(its an e-card on Chimaira.com)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭hickm4

Its good, but it wont change your life.......I think he could have done more with the vocals, he just doesnt have much of a range ! the drumming and guitar work is good, and they are wicked live.............( I'm in a picky mood today )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

I heard the one off their site and Lazarus, didn't think it was anything special. Shame really considering the quality of their first 2 albums.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

excellent, I must check this out.

• Advertisement

Beekay wrote:
    i've heard it.i think its awesome.but alot of people are gonna be dissapointed if they are expecting another The Impossibility Of Reason.

if you wanna hear the first 3 songs off the album go Here(its an e-card on Chimaira.com)
    Thanks for the link. Sounds pretty cool.

Metal Hammer have posted the video for 'Nothing Remains'.
    Even if you have only a faint interest in Chimaira, check it out, pretty cool video.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.co.uk/shared/downloads/Chimaira/nothingremains-hi.mov

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Atsf

the album is killer me thinks!
    "bloodlust" is one of my faves of the album!but "Comatose" kicks ass coz the drumming is 200bpm so it sounds so so sweet!"lazarus" "Everything you love" and "salvation" all kick ass!!..all round the album is killer!!..and the disk2 rocks with "powertrip"purehatred""down again""cleansation" all live on disk 2!!****N RULES!!

Advertisement