Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science is gone!!

• 22-07-2005 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

I can't believe it!! :eek: As loud and kinda annoying as he was I would prefered him to stay than the other waste of space - going to be soooo boring now - can we change the name to Big bore?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

Thank God he's gone....but I know what you're sayin....like who am I gonna give out about now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

big brother is over just a hole bunch of girls left....&....eugene

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭skye

I don't think I can bear to watch it anymore....I aint got channel 4 so I am stuck watching live streaming most of the time ( only occasionaly see BBLB ). It's torture most of the time but I'm so far into it I can't stop watching!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Its crap this year, going to be even worse now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Ah well, thats me finished watching the blasted thing. Stupid stupid people for voting him out. He was the only one that actually got the housemates doing something rather than just tanning and conniving.

Annoying as he was, loud as he was, at least it was somethign to watch.

And now Derek's going to be even smugger than usual. He told the public get Science out, and oh look, they've obeyed him. Now he's got no reason to think people hate him. Now he's got every reason to "laud" it over everyone in the house.

And its all probably because texters didnt spell Orlaith properly.

50.5 % and Science went

:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Hooray, Bitching tanning and exfoliating, fantastic tv!!! :rolleyes:

Don't forget the endless shots of "G-strings". Wtf is all that about?? :eek: Makes me feel physically sick evey time makosi bends down!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

Bamboozled wrote:

50.5 % and Science went

An absolute tragedy.

Whats left are a sad bunch of z-list wannabie tossers. I'm not watching again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

skye wrote:
    Makes me feel physically sick evey time makosi bends down!

I get sick everytime I look at her:
    1) fat arse
    2) fake hair
    3) flabby armpits.

Bascially all of her in general tbh

A tragedy really.

All votes that were texted in that had Orlaith spelt wrong were void, so anyone texting Orla, Orlaigh - their votes were not counted.

BBLB also spelt it wrong today. Makes you wonder.

People didnt get the "Thank you for voting" confirmation text after voting for a long time - after the results were announced. That means that the votes werent counted as it didnt register till afterwards. Pity they didnt set up a proper voting system.

If there was a recount, he would have stayed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Whats left are a sad bunch of z-list wannabie tossers

Did I miss some alternate Big Brother where the rest of the contents weren't? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

BuffyBot wrote:
    Did I miss some alternate Big Brother where the rest of the contents weren't? ;)

Good one... LOL

But in fairness, I liked Brian (BB3 I think?) and Anna (BB1) and Science.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Kirk, JT (Capt)

The way everyones been crying lately it should be called Big Blubber

The way everyones been crying lately it should be called Big Blubber

Hehehe! :D

Big Blubber :D Or Big Bitch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

I hope the muppets who voted for science are well happy when they return to pure monotony until the thing dies a slow death. It's gonna be sh!te till the end now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Kirk, JT (Capt)

murphaph wrote:
    I hope the muppets who voted for science are well happy when they return to pure monotony until the thing dies a slow death. It's gonna be sh!te till the end now.

But ye still can't help yerself. Ye still have ta watch. Ye try to tear yourself away and watch the news or something but ye can't. I wonder if we're addidcted & if so, will it be banned in pubs and restaurants and we'll have to go outside to watch it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

i was hoping he would stay if only to tick off derek craig anthony and eugene. but hey thats the way it is. at least it wasnt a happy slapping eviction like last week.

now for next year people should be asked who they want to STAY rather than who they want to EVICT, now that would make an interesting series.

I already turned off :D I'm now back watching CSI.

Davina told him there was half a percentage in it. Which means it wasnt 50.5%. It means it was 49.75% for Orlaith and 50.25% for Science.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

I'm shocked, yet ecstatic. I'm so glad he's gone its unbelieveable. No more stupid monologues to camera, no more cringing while he tries in vain to think up a sentance that rhymes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Bamboozled wrote:
    I already turned off :D I'm now back watching CSI.

Davina told him there was half a percentage in it. Which means it wasnt 50.5%. It means it was 49.75% for Orlaith and 50.25% for Science.

fiver says you will be back watching within a week :D

i know your c4.com ID so you cant hide from me!

You're on! I'm watching the interview on E4 (repeat) and BBLB while Sci is there and that's that. No live for me, no highlights for me.

Advertisement