Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kicked and Banned!!!

Options
  • 22-07-2005 10:08pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭

ok....so there i was, on the TIG 64 player server, 2nd on my team, killing away, when all of a sudden i notice i was now about 10th, and my score was cut in half.....ok.....so i ask why my score went down so far, while sniping someone else, and i got kicked for tk'ing!!! WTF!!! i was shooting the red guys!!! so i try to relog, and i'm now banned.

now i know i killed one team member, when blowing up an enemy tank, which was an accident.i also got tk'd myself about 10 times, for whatever reason.

ok, so i dont seem to be banned anymore (thank christ) but what happened? i've heard someone say there is a bug that makes blue turn red etc... is this true? and is there a fix yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

1) There IS a bug that EA knows about that results in sometimes one or more of your team mates having an enemy player model, a red name tag and showing up on the enemy team list.

2) All ranked servers have an auto kick/ban after so many teamkills or you will also be kicked/banned if the guys you TK choose to punish you, 3 unforgives will result in a kick.

3) The bans are only temporary, either a few minutes or one round.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement