Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipod problem

• 22-07-2005 10:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

ok sorry folks another post i am like dr phil. ok my friend has a problem with itunes his brother installed the zen software and when he insert his ipod onto the computer via usb.we get an error message from itunes can anybody help me here. his ipod before the zen was installed had songs and a playlists now his ipod doesn't have any songs whats the prob any solution.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭johnnyc

if anyone has any idea or they are not sure what the problem is please give me a reply..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

It really sounds like the zen software is causing the problems. Have you tried uninstalling that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭johnnyc

actually creative wasn't causing the probs @ all i just used the ipodupdater and got it fixed. thks for the reply

Advertisement