Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What 2nd hand pda

Options
  • 23-07-2005 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭

Well I'm thinking about purchasing a pda for work as my finance isnt too bad these days. I'm thinking of going for an ipaq but to be honest i know very little about pda's. Cost wise im thinking around 200 - 250 max, What I want it for is taking notes for calls taking down details of the calls, all the usual calendar and mail stuff.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 MCH

I bought a Palmone zire 72 it's pretty good. It's flash memory based so it'll load a lot quicker than the windows based Ipaq. I've heard that the Ipaq isn't great. Unless you intend on having loads of applications I think a palm could be for you. The handwriting/memo app is excellent on them. Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

yeah i hadnt actually considered palm, i'll go googling for specs and prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

Asok wrote:
    Well I'm thinking about purchasing a pda for work as my finance isnt too bad these days. I'm thinking of going for an ipaq but to be honest i know very little about pda's. Cost wise im thinking around 200 - 250 max, What I want it for is taking notes for calls taking down details of the calls, all the usual calendar and mail stuff.

Fujitsu Siemens Loox 720, VGA screen, 128MB RAM, CF and SD Slots, WiFi and Bluetooth, Consumer IR, great PDA

See http://www.firstloox.org

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Aye they look nice and i may be able to get one at cost through work as we do alot of fujitsu kit

Advertisement