Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nooooooooooooob!

Options
  • 23-07-2005 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

yes , we have seen and probably all been called it at one time or another , which in some ways is a turn off from online gaming, been playing on the bfv servers a lot lately . But anyone ever come across such an a$$ but get sweet revenge ? take last night, not the best of nights for gaming but one guy killed me twice in a row and with out any siad on my part proceeded to thow as much verbal garbage my way, so i managed to kill him 5 times in a row :D then he suddenly disconnected! them young ppl have no respect!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yep, playing a game few days ago, guy whines on about how we ganging up on him, with things like "So noob, cant even take a fair fight"

He dragged on for quite some time with these excuses, until eventually he just quit after I stabbed him to death

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

How did you guys escape from Counter Strike?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

They've seen the light :D

Advertisement