Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mustard

• 23-07-2005 2:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Whats your favourite mustard?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

Dalkey mustard is great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

I used to love mustard but ever since i started working in THE MUSTARD KING
    i detest the stuff
    Do I like working at Mustard King? Not really. First of all there's this stupid outfit they make all of us male employees wear. The crown is actually pretty classy, but I wonder who's idea it was to wear long socks with such a short shorts. Don't even get me started about the tight orange and mustard colored t-shirts. At least as the cook I get to wear an apron on top of it so it's a slightly more decent then what the lads working the register wear. Yeah, I'm a bit old fashioned. I would rather where long pants at least.

Then there's the fact that when you spill their version of mustard on your uniform it never comes out. Maybe that's why our outfits are almost the same color as the product we sell. Yeah, everything in the restaraunt includes mustard in it, even the deserts. You've never had anything more disgusting than mustard flavored ice cream. I used to like mustard, but now I can't stand the sight of it, which makes work even more unpleasant then it used to be. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of job oppertunities in this town, so I really can't quit.
    I really love After Hours though
    No offence lads,this is a great forum but its not a patch on my beloved After Hours,i miss my buddies. :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Stop whining about your AH ban.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

ecksor wrote:
    Stop whining about your AH ban.
    Excuse me i wasn't whining actually,i was merely professing my love for the after hours forum.
    Anyway seeing as we're talking mustard bet you didnt know that most of the mustard seeds used in Dijon, France are actually grown in the United States and Canada. Canada produces about 90 percent of the world's supply of mustard seeds.
    Go on admit it,that fact took the wind out of your sails
    Regards
    Mustardhead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

you make want to vomit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭curliq

you make want to vomit.

you speaky engy goood!

sorry

Advertisement