Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everybody with Tool's album 'Aenima', I need your help

Options
  • 23-07-2005 3:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭

ok, everybody with Aenima, if you have a burned copy there won't be much point in contributing.

I'd like everybody with a copy of album to take the booklet out and look at the times for 'H.' and 'Useful Idiot'. My copy is misprinted and the times for each are switched around (it says H. is 38 seconds long) I'd like you to state when and where you bought the album, I'm kind of conducting a search. I bought my copy in winter last year in Virgin in Liffey Valley, and I'm wondering how rare this misprint is, future thanks to everybody who contributes to this properly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

ah, you and your rares :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

It's a misprint thats been apparent on EVERY copy of the album since the first pressings back in 1996.

Not as rare as you think then :)

Sorry to burst your bubble!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

Meh, I just wanted to know if it was rare or not, considering I bought mine in Virgin.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Yup, confused the hell out of me when i got it too. In my old band, i suggested covering that song, and when i tried to explain what song it was, i couldnt really describe which track it was. Needless to say, nothing happened

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

All copies of the album have the misprint but there are two versions of the sleeve. The American one is a cool hologram moving eye thing with different pictures on the inside and the European one is the one with the bogus catalogue in it. Lateralus does have a first edition where there was a typo on the back with the track Lateralus being mispelt as Lateralis. There was thousands of them made though so not rare. A vinyl copy of Aenema though, that's worth a pretty penny.

• Advertisement
Advertisement