Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Johnsons Holiday Skin

• 23-07-2005 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used this? Is it any use?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭kookie

Yes it is very good cause it gives u a natural looking tan n it goes on real easy to but the only thing i found wit it is that u have to use it every day cause once u stop its starts to go all blotchy on u n it doesnt look very nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Used this yesterday evening for the first time and today I have a lovely glowing tan!!! Used the dark one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 **Emo!!**

speakin of johnsons, has anyone tried the hair minimiser?does it work or a waste of money?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭shuushh

you know pale skin can actually be a good feature on alot of women you dont all need to be tanned

although hair minimiser now im all for them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

They were talking about that Johnsons tan on the Ray D'Arcy show a few weeks ago, didn't realise how popular it was.

The best I've found is Boots own brand spray on tan. I've tried and tested every tanning lotion/spray/mousse on the market and that's by far the best for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭curliq

**Emo!!** wrote:
    speakin of johnsons, has anyone tried the hair minimiser?does it work or a waste of money?

yeh i got it and it's great! get it in penneys if you can because it's E4.50 for two in there and its around E7 for one everywhere else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Enii wrote:
    Has anyone used this? Is it any use?
    yeah i use it...just on my legs tho coz everywhere else is tanned already for some reason! lol. but u do need to use it every day or else it does go blotchy!

i use the hair minimising moisturiser sumtimes...its ok but i didnt really like the smell of it for a while...but mayb thats just me

Advertisement