Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cdwow??

Options
  • 23-07-2005 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭

Hey
    Just ordered a game last moday on cd wow and have to wait up to 7 days for it to come, i have waited 5 so far. anyone else order off them and how long did shipment take to get to you??
    Any help would be great!!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

did they tell you you'd have to wait 7 days? In that case (And given the fact that it's saturday and it didn't come yesterday) I'd say it will take around 7 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

i ordered san andreas last novermber of it and it took 9 days then i ordered a greenday cd and it took 15 days.It always comes in the end but it can take a while.I suppose thats the price with free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

CD Wow don't actually have a warehouse with all the stuff in it (far as I know anyway!). You order it off them, they order it from somewhere in Asia (usually Singapore) and have it sent to you. Hence the long wait.

I've used them quite a lot and have never been disappointed. The week wait is worth the money savings!

ya i think mine was from hong kong

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

yup they ship from hong kong thats where there warehouse is and offices are in england:) anyway it was dispatched last monday so when do you think it will come???? they said to contact them if it doesnt come by tuesday.... anyone know when it will come??

• Advertisement

anyone?????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Patience, we don't know when its coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

based on all the information you have supplied i'm going to make a prediction that the game will arrive soon.

maybe a bit after that. maybe a bit earlier.

do you think it will arrive this week? sorry for asking so many times lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

bought GUild WArs took 5 days ¬! but thier Office is in the Channel Islands, but shippied from Hong Kong !

WAIT !!! and have blody patience your saving a bomb !

• Advertisement

thanks, i just hope it arrives soon, god site and support and i hope the goods arrive tomorrow or tuesday:)

it can take a lot longer than they predict but in the end it always comes
    2 and a half weeks for a green day cd that really annoyed me tbh though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

1huge1 wrote:
    it can take a lot longer than they predict but in the end it always comes
    2 and a half weeks for a green day cd that really annoyed me tbh though

if the name on the credit card and the delivery address is different it ca also take the max time of 2.5 weeks! they need to get CC clearance!

companies are whores for this at the moment!

yea but mine has shipped since last moday, so hope it comes today!!

well still havent got my game, i am so tired of wiaitng for it, i guess its hard to wait so long after getting so many other things on websites which have courier shipment, uhhhhh so cannot wait to get my game!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

must be a damn good game to have you this strung out over it :p
    what is it?

thug 2 remix for psp- didnt arrive today so there sending out another one, is there any chance the first one may come as it has been 7 days since dispatch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i doubt you will ever get it
    the first one was stolen by your post man, he took it for his kids
    the second one will be routed to someone who lives in tasmania.

seriously though stop asking, it arrives when it arrives. cdwow are usually good for it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Have some patience!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

My uncles friend's brother knows the janitor for cdwow and he says it will arrive on thursday.

That's a 100% guarantee.

• Advertisement

how long did your packages take to get delivered to you, as i am wondering whther first one will come???

Maybe about 7 days for CD / DVD, never ordered a game though but I imagine its about the same!

But seriously, price the game in town then price it on CDWOW and then bask in the happiness of the savings and know that the wait was worth it! :o

so ure dvd came in 7 days?

Far as I remember. Got them on the way to Christmas last year. I remember leaving myself with SFA time to order them. Put in the order about the 15th and they were in my hand couple of days before Christmas Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

oh my god. Posting 20 times here isn't going to make it come any quicker. Sit down and put on some coffee.

welll if im sittin here i mite as well do sumtin and ask whats the average on the delivery time:)

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Hmm was thinking about getting that game myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭p~b

ordered scrubs season 1 last thursday and it arrived this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Just checked videogamesplus and they're cheaper for this game. They take 14 days for delivery though. (Being in Canada and all)

• Advertisement

cd wow sent out another one, hmmmm im gettin real tired of this waiting game:(

Advertisement