Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert dilemma!

Options
  • 23-07-2005 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

For personal reasons i have not been able to attend school fulltime and as a consequence ive only completed half of fifth year twice, the same half on both occasions! Prior to summer i had not been able to attend at all, so i left altogether!
    Now my dilemma is, i want to do my leaving cert but its proving difficult finding somewhere for doing so! Now Bruce college and Hewitt were both mentioned but im not sure id be up to the 'Hard core' regime they employ! Now dont mistake that for lack of dedication on my part but id feel much more comfortable in a college like enviorment. Unfortunately though most of these place only supply a repeat leaving course or adult leaving, i am 18 but to my knowledge you must be 21 or 23 to apply as an adult!
    Id be extremely greatful if anyone out there could advise me..on what to do..thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Why can't you go to a normal school?, My school would take you on, Rathmore Community school cork/kerry border (near millstreet cork) I don't see you having much problem finding a school really

Advertisement