Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun Bike Accessories

Options
  • 23-07-2005 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi I'm new to cycling and I want to jazz up my bike! I want to get a hold some cool reflectors and those other coloured thingies you put on the spokes and then they make noise as you cycle (Another thing: what are they even called?!)

I'd appreciate any help on the matter!

Thanks a mil

Also I have a Trek 7100FX (girls version) and it keeps making noises no matter what gear I'm in, I think something's slipped out of place. Is this normal for Trek's - do you have to just keep tweeking them up every now and again or is it my bike in particular? It was like that when I got it so I had to bring it back to the shop and get them to fix it, but now it's happened again! I had a Claud Bulter before that and I never had any trouble with that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

Cycleways on Parnell St. (behind the Ilac centre) have all the reflectors you could dream of. Handlbar tassels too :).

No, your bike shouldn't make noises all the time. It's probably your gears which need adjusting. However, if the noise continues when you stop pedalling then it's something else.

Advertisement