Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Turning on a Car Alarm!

Options
  • 23-07-2005 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

I just bought a car with a Gemini aftermarket alarm fitted. The person I bought the car off bought it 4 months ago from a used car dealer who had turned off the alarm from the engine and they never got it turned on.

I now want to turn it on but don’t know how. I had a look under the bonnet and found an 'On - Off' sign above a circle on the top of the alarm. It has a smaller rectangle inside the circle that has half-circles at each end but it doesn’t appear to turn or accept a key.

If anyone has any knolledege of alarms please give me soe advice.

Cheers

Advertisement