Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone playing legend of mir these days?

Options
  • 23-07-2005 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

anyone have any characters on legend of mir? or ever heard of it even? Booya

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

yeah I played it for a couple of weeks, and myth of soma, everytime they make a sequel to these games they look exactly the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

aye i played lom since beta... kinda gave it up few months ago..(level 40 tao phoenix)

i been messing around with the server files for it tho, since the end of beta.

its a good games, if you like isometric view games,

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It always looked like they owned shares in that Gamestation channel on Sky Digital, back when it actually showed video games anyway.

They'd dedicate hours of broadcast time over to Legend of Mir. It's the only place I've actually ever heard of the game, and some of the terrible adverts they had made it look awful.

Of course that whole channel is just premium rate phone numbers and bare breasts these days...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

actualy Game network has a contract wit hthe makers of Legend Of Mir(WeMade Entertainment) to have the game in europe. so they advertised it over there channel... then Game network had finacial issues, and made all the crap on there channel with babestation/game guru.....

Legend of mir europe also hit a downfall when GN had finacial issues and GN stoped paying royaltise to Wemade entertainment, and a big dispuit happened.

all sorted now, and Legend Of Mir are getting regular updates/patches from WeMade

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

toxick wrote:
    actualy Game network has a contract wit hthe makers of Legend Of Mir(WeMade Entertainment) to have the game in europe. so they advertised it over there channel... then Game network had finacial issues, and made all the crap on there channel with babestation/game guru....

yeah they turned it into a right s***e games station, used to watch it alot, now i dont even bother as they play " Txt 2 win £1000! " type games :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

sUrGe wrote:
    anyone have any characters on legend of mir? or ever heard of it even? Booya

Brez ? is that you ? wtf aint seen u in a long time if so. Mir seems to be doin fine atm actually, although i aint played it in over 2 years, not long after u stopped playing Wintereyes. There's actually a few lvl 48 players now.. man they must have no life at-all :p

Game is pretty ok, but you would want to be playing it from beta[ 4+ years now ] to stay dedicated to it really, but i'd still like to pk someone with my wiz one last time ;)

P.S. if it is u m8, drop me a PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭sUrGe

alright death! yeah its me, i just got back into the game lol been playin a week and i got a lvl 22 wiz (XxsUrGexX) and lvl 22 war (XxTicklexX) on Pheonix
    i played since beta like you said since Wintereyes,and had many characters but the game has come a long way,LaSenorita (P Server) Got hacked like over a year ago ,i got too like lvl 38,but i dont know account details >.< so theres nothin i can do,if anyone has any lvl'd chars id gladley buy the account,unless your feeling mightey generous ;)

What was the name of your lvl 40 tao m8?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭RotalicaV

Worst game ever

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

sUrGe wrote:
    alright death! yeah its me, i just got back into the game lol been playin a week and i got a lvl 22 wiz (XxsUrGexX) and lvl 22 war (XxTicklexX) on Pheonix
    i played since beta like you said since Wintereyes,and had many characters but the game has come a long way,LaSenorita (P Server) Got hacked like over a year ago ,i got too like lvl 38,but i dont know account details >.< so theres nothin i can do,if anyone has any lvl'd chars id gladley buy the account,unless your feeling mightey generous ;)

What was the name of your lvl 40 tao m8?

I'll send u the new activation details stuff i got by email over PM, u can have my old account [ lvl 31-32 war on phoenix , lvl 27-28 wiz on dragon ] :)

Advertisement