Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

country cottage for sale

Options
  • 23-07-2005 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Have a modernised farm house/cottage near Tulsk co Roscommon for sale,with 1 acre gardens, beside rivers and lakes surrounded by farm land reasonably priced at 98000 euro

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 mjones

I am interested in the property can you please give some more details?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 madonnar

Hi mjones
    The property is 4 miles west of Strokestown,has 3 bedrooms,kitchen/dining, bathroom, oil central heating,has 3 original barns, 1 acre gardens
    It might also be a good spot to practise the paranormal, I've once seen bats in one of the outbuildings! Swallows visit every year and rear their young and if you or anyone you know likes fishing, there are lakes and rivers nearby ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Interfering with bats will get you in more legal trouble than you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kiltyone

Any chance of seeing photos. I'm interested too in what your property looks like. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 madonnar

I haven't got any recent photos and I'm not trying to get out of this one!
    Seriously,its going to take a few weeks to arrange as I am not there all the time as it's a holiday home, also I don't mind admitting that I don't know how to add photos online I dont even have a digital camera :o When I get there I can take some ordinary snaps and use snailmail

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Sounds like a nice place .. but if people cannot see pics, then its highly unlikely they will bother to go all the way out there to see.

Suggest posting again later when you get a chance to get pics and sooner to a chance when you could arrange to meeting potential buyers down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭crazymonkey

also interested in this house, when can we expect photos, or is it with an estate agent, how can i go about veiwing it,

Advertisement