Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom banner ad on Boards front page !!

Options
  • 23-07-2005 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

Well blow me down , I switched over to Boards.ie and there it is :- A bloody banner advertisement for Eircom pushing their Broadband ? offering for €19.99c :eek:

Is it really there ? or am I just having a nightmare ??... :o

P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Morgoth

Incorrect Paddy. It is really there and you're having a nightmare. :eek:

It's even worse here as I use Opera as my web browser at 1024x768 and the stupid banner ads are rendered with a higher z-index than the drop down menus at the top of the page. So now an eircom ad is stopping me from easily accessing the different discussion boards. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

Morgoth wrote:
    Incorrect Paddy. It is really there and you're having a nightmare. :eek:

It's even worse here as I use Opera as my web browser at 1024x768 and the stupid banner ads are rendered with a higher z-index than the drop down menus at the top of the page. So now an eircom ad is stopping me from easily accessing the different discussion boards. :(

I must use Firefox because of the menu problem!!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

it uses random localised ads by google

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

it uses random localised ads by google[/QUOTE

MY GOD _ GOOGLE NOW IN EIRCONS POCKET :eek:

Advertisement