Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ivory's contract not renewed

• 23-07-2005 6:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

WWE.com posted the following:

Ivory’s television contract not renewed

Ivory’s World Wrestling Entertainment television contract will not be renewed. She will make her final appearance on The WWE Experience this weekend. WWE wishes Ivory well and hopes to work with her again in the near future.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I never really liked Ivory. Not recently anyway. I saw her the odd time on WWE experience and she was unbearable to listen to. I actually felt sorry for Todd Grisham.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

her voice wrecked my head.. every time i saw that show i wanted to slap her, or at the very least i was hoping todd had learned something from watching wrestling for a living and F-5'd her sorry ass in whatever location they were in that week..wont be missed anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

She had a good run with descent stories. RTC was her high point imo but didnt she start as a hooker for D'lo Brown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

^Yeah. D'Lo gave her to Mark Henry as a Valentines day gift.

Advertisement