Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car wax: £5,820 stg.

Options
  • 23-07-2005 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

Step right up. You know you want it.

Proof once again, as if we needed any, that some people have more money than sense.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Ear wax would be cheaper..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

oooh- but "This container is refilled for life at no charge."
    Carnunca wax is edible too (its commonly used for glazing food- tictacs come to mind for some reason)......
    All I need is a use for unlimited supplies of exorbitantly expensive highly refined natural wax......
    Tictac anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

thats very expensive. only car LOVERS an RICH people will get this.

its wayyyyy out of my reach:D

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Rippy

mmmm a brazilian wax.....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Rippy wrote:
    mmmm a brazilian wax.....
    /me breaks open piggy bank

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

This container is refilled for life at no charge.
    A great deal if you ask me. If you owned a car wash service think of the offering. 20quid for the best ever wax and you would recoup it in weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

Anybody who pays £5K for a bottle of car wax should be slapped about the head with a wet fish !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

And this from the guy planning to go to abroad on holiday, when the wealth of Irelands lands are at his door. Same thing really. Who needs to use a plane when the car and up the country will do. ;) Just pointing it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

astec123 wrote:
    the wealth of Irelands lands

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

*takes breath*

AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

astec123 wrote:
    A great deal if you ask me. If you owned a car wash service think of the offering. 20quid for the best ever wax and you would recoup it in weeks.

Exactly, that's great value if you're going to use it constantly, te stuff I use costs about 100 for a 5 gallon bottle, and that goes pretty quickly on alot of cars.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Ernie Ball

Somehow I don't think they are going to let you refill it every day for 50 years....

• Registered Users Posts: 65,401 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Ernie Ball wrote:
    Somehow I don't think they are going to let you refill it every day for 50 years....

Indeed, I suspect there's a "T&C will apply" somewhere :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

smccarrick wrote:
    oooh- but "This container is refilled for life at no charge."

So empty it into Tcut bottles and keep going back for a refill a couple of times a day. Sell the "t cut" you made for half the price of normal tcut, you wont be long making your moey back :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I bet someone, somewhere, bought two tubs...

:D

Advertisement