Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania DVDs?

• 23-07-2005 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere. Where do you guys buy yours? Well i had a heap of silver vision videos when i was in Ireland of Wrestlemanias 3 and 8. Id like to see if i can locate the Wrestlemanias from 1 upwards on DVD(not all at once of course) . I know you can get them on silver vision.co.uk and amazon.co.uk but i dont like the dollar-pound exchange rate :( any ideas? thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

To be honest silvervision.co.uk is your best bet, their prices include delivery and are pretty much always cheaper than any shops over here, particularly if you're trying to get a lot of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭savemejebus

you can pick up some of the latest ones in golden discs for €12.95 each

there's a few bargains around town if you look, got shawn michaels form the vauylt for 13 euro the toher week, and they had rey 619 for a tenner. Not seen much much more than that, especially any wm ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

dont really have golden discs in America :) but thanks, unless i get someone to ship them over to me. Silvervison doesnt ship outside Europe :( Ill have to get the help of a kind soul to buy them and ship them for me and i'll pay via paypal, any volunteers? Wont be for a week or two anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭savemejebus

if in the us then try DVDsoon.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

got someone to help :) thanks wolfman

Apparantly the WWE are planning to release al the wrestlemanias in the US on dvd over the next year or so.

Advertisement