Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wtf?

• 23-07-2005 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

craig actually sickens me

''i have 2 one night stands a week at least'' MORON!!!

''I just wanna ****'' MORON

''Antny don't leave me, oh noo, oh noo :( '' MORON!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 denisoleary

TBH i dont know how Anthony stands him. They spend every waking hour together. No wonder Anthony slowing turning gay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Anto is at least questioning his sexuality here i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Lilly81

LundiMardi wrote:
    craig actually sickens me

''i have 2 one night stands a week at least'' MORON!!!

''I just wanna ****'' MORON

''Antny don't leave me, oh noo, oh noo :( '' MORON!!!

did he really say that? what an idiot. and as if!!! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

I hate this pansy. I'd really wish he'd just leave the fecking house.

The best I heard was when he was talking to Ant.. Went something like, "I'm pretty, but your good looking..." I mean wtf? The guy is an idiot.

ambrose :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

But very amusing to watch!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Did you see him just there "helping drunken anto" more like "taking advantage of him" was ****ing sick watching that. The other housemates should have stepped in and gotten craig away from hin. Was sick wacthing it , feel sorry for anto now, he did his best to get rid of craig :/

Adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Galway22

T-b0n3 wrote:
    Did you see him just there "helping drunken anto" more like "taking advantage of him" was ****ing sick watching that. The other housemates should have stepped in and gotten craig away from hin. Was sick wacthing it , feel sorry for anto now, he did his best to get rid of craig :/

Adam

I have to agree, craig really sickened me, i also think Big Brother Should Of got Involved, as he Was Taking Advantage of Anthony and he could'nt stop him that well, as he was so drunk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Galway22 wrote:
    I have to agree, craig really sickened me, i also think Big Brother Should Of got Involved, as he Was Taking Advantage of Anthony and he could'nt stop him that well, as he was so drunk.

Craig, even though he protested he wasn't. was drunk. If it got too out of hand Big Brother would have called either or both to the diary room. When the 3 of them were in the diary room and Anthony wanted to speak to BB, BB said the diary room door is now open Eugene and Craig. Obviously trying to get craig out of the room.

Craig was lucky he didn't get a slap!! How annoying!! (but funny!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

If it had of been craig or one of the others taking advantage of one of the girls wile they were drunk, it would have been stopped so much quicker.

Adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

T-b0n3 wrote:
    If it had of been craig or one of the others taking advantage of one of the girls wile they were drunk, it would have been stopped so much quicker.

Adam

That's a very good point. As I've said on another thread, it's getting more and more difficult to watch Craig's letching over Anthony.

How long is it before Craig gets a slap off Anthony? He would definitely have grounds for it.

B.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

he very nearly got a slap off him last night. Antony just wanted to be on his own.

Antony's 'sign' language to Makosi at the end of the night was class... mmmm, i wonder what he meant:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

i cant wait to see it tonight, to see the morning after,
    bet they will both pretend the cant remember what happened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

I watched it this morning before I came to work and it was terrible. It was a cringing experience.

I agree BB should have stepped in and asked Craig to go to the Diary Room enabling Eugene to take care of Anthony......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

He was totally takin' advantage of anthony when he was drunk. It was ****ing disgusting! And he said that Kemal gave gay men a bad name! He's not much ****ing better!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Yep absolutely disguisting. Had his hands all over poor anthony. Read on another bb forum, what bb would do if a male hm was taking advantage of a drunken female hm like that. Would the same not apply here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Larianne wrote:
    Craig, even though he protested he wasn't. was drunk. If it got too out of hand Big Brother would have called either or both to the diary room. When the 3 of them were in the diary room and Anthony wanted to speak to BB, BB said the diary room door is now open Eugene and Craig. Obviously trying to get craig out of the room.

Craig was lucky he didn't get a slap!! How annoying!! (but funny!!)
    Craig was called to the diary room later - when he was lying on top of Anthony.

It was a complete disgrace. It has gone beyond entertainment, and BB should take him out so he can seek help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Man, anthony was absolutely hilarious last night. I hate craig so much, and he seems to be crying and moaning every single day! I dont understand how anybody can put up with him, honestly! Its so irritating watching him, cant wait til he's gone and anthony gets to be himself on his own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

Craig denied everything to Anthony's face...OH MY GOD! Does he not realise that Ant will see all this when he leaves?

I am hating this relationship, it's car crash television at it's worst!

Advertisement