Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snap and Swivel

Options
  • 23-07-2005 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

I'm not an angler so forgive me if this is a stupid question (I actually want these for kites) but how hard are swivels and snap-clips to come by? I mean, if I just go to my local angling supply store are they likely to have them in stock or am I going to have to order them?

Something like this would be ideal: http://www.gamefisherman.co.uk/ishop/1019/shopscr443.html

Like I said, these will be used on a kite so nothing too big or heavy.

PS: Oh, and am I using the right terminology here? I mean if I go in and ask for this at the shop am I going to get laughed out of it by some tough sea dog who will mock me and call me "college boy"? In the end I'll make friends with him by drinking heavily and comparing various scars of course but I'd rather avoid the whole incident to be honest. :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭jd

They will have them in stock..
    If they don't , let us know and we won't bother trying to buy anything there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Great! Thanks!

Advertisement