Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bob Dylan - The Point - Nov 26th - Tickets on sale July 28th

• 23-07-2005 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

Aiken Promotions proudly presents Bob Dylan live in concert for one night only at The Point Theatre, Dublin this November 26th. Tickets, priced €54.50 and €49, go on sale Thursday July 28th at 9am.

:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

interesting....
    may try and get hold of these, whats he like these days though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

interesting....
    may try and get hold of these, whats he like these days though?

Last time he played the Point he was ****e. Granted he was coming down with laryngitis but even the rest of the band who weren't sick seemed to be just going through the motions. Then again, the time before in Kilkenny was one of the best gigs I've ever been to. So in other words, it's a bit of a gamble going to see him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Jive Turkey

I agree. It is a gamble. I have seen him twice in Minneapolis, Minnesota, where I live.
    The first time I saw him, about 8 years ago, he looked and sounded like he was going to die at any time. Musta been sick and/or exhausted from the road. Still, it was a decent show.

Last month he was back in Minneapolis with Willie Nelson on the last stop of the tour, who I'm not a fan of at all. Bob was in great shape and rocked the house. The crown was feeling it, and it was obvious. He was in good health and good form, and it was a very memorable show. He played an extended version of Knockin' on Heaven's Door as well, the highlight for me.
    Go check it out. He won't be around forever...

Advertisement