Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where the roughest place in Dublin?

• 24-07-2005 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Killbarrick is rough coz Ive lived there my whole life and I can unfortunatley say its a ****in hole,me and my mates rob students about once a week...they dont fight back!The Garda round here do **** all,and that JLO **** is well aloada ****!

Raheny is getting bad now coz its like the surrounding areas of Harmo,Killbarrick,Edenmore,Donaghmede are closing in on Raheny and makin it worse,plus theres a good amount of knacker living in Raheny!

My auld wans ma lives in Rialto and thats a great place if you know the people but a rough kip if your unknown!
    Anyway everybody post what you think is the worst areas!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Inside your f**ked up head probably :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

yea eh... fu(k off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭kanibus

why should I **** off?anywayz **** both of yis!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

because your fu(king scum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I hear the sandpaper factory in Finglas is pretty rough.

oh and 'kanibus'... it's probably not a good idea to admit to crimes on the internet seeing as your IP address has been logged... yes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Vunderground

Outside a 'well know Dublin hotel' on a Saturday night if there are any drunken rugby kiddies hanging around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Bust him

What exactly is the JLO anyway?

Is that like the Justice League?

Is the Green Lantern making it hard for you to continue your criminal ways?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

Matching Tracksuit Wearing Little Knacker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Jesus what a prlck. As the others said, f**k off kanibus. You're either a wannabe Skanger or an actual Skanger. Either way, we've no time for you're kind on boards.

MTWLK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

He is obviously somone taking the piss.

Scumbags dont say my ma, they say me ma. Even the wanabees

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭zinc

Well Tallaght can be rough the odd time, though Ive been robbed a few times growing up Ive never been in too bad a situation, if you throw a punch back at anyone they will think its too much hassle, thats how scumbags think. Looking like you wont fight back=a free phone to them, if you do and lots of us do look like that just do it and surprise them, theyll leave you alone after that, not because they cant beat the feck out of you but theres likely some guy who wont hot back nearby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

as well as everywhere thats bean mentioned i'd add on darndale and the surrounding areas, i live in clare hall down the road and its invested with scum from darndale.

i would consider myself a scumbag to a certain extent, that i can look for fights and be aggresive, but i still hate the usuall scumbags

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 ian21

I currently live in Drimnagh and its very rough...rialto down the road.But it hasnt got a patch on Cherry Orchard..Has to be the worst place to live in Dublin although its not as bad as when i moved out.Remember the Halloween riots of 1995....Before Ballyfermot, i lived in Killinarden..And i still managed to get a BSC in Computer Science so I dont believe in all that 'product of your environment' crap used to make allowances for these idiots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

What exactly is the JLO anyway?

Is that like the Justice League?

Is the Green Lantern making it hard for you to continue your criminal ways?

JLO is a Juvenial Liason Officer, you get one if you have been arrested more than once under the age of 18. He comes to your house every couple of weeks to make sure you keep out of trouble. Yes, i have had one but it wasnt for robbing people like the ****er OP, just public order offences(getting caught drinking in a field!).......well ive learned and i havnt been arrested since!

JLO is a Juvenial Liason Officer, you get one if you have been arrested more than once under the age of 18. He comes to your house every couple of weeks to make sure you keep out of trouble.
    Oh.. so it isn't Jenifer Lopez either then?

I certainly wouldn't want her coming to my house every few weeks with diva like behavior.

id let her sit on my face for a while though....but not too long.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Gick

isn't Ballymun the worst area in Dublin?I wouldn't really know I don't associate with those types of people

Terenure is beside crumlin...d.12 so dont be such a snob!

Terenure is beside crumlin...d.12 so dont be such a snob!ur a lot closer to 'those people' than u think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

from what ive heard from mate in the guards Fatima Mansions is one place they fear going into the most

Crumlin and Terenure may be close to each other but there seems to be a big invisible line between them and the scum can't cross it and we....just woudln't want to cross it,as for Fatima mansions I don't even want to know where that is,Knackeragua?

Fatima mansions is just down the road from drimnagh/crumlin...yeah gicl..stick to terenure....its safer

Fatima mansions is just down the road from drimnagh/crumlin...yeah gick..stick to terenure....its safer

didn't think they'd even heard of mansions in Crumlin,maybe to them a house with more than 2 rooms is a mansion?where you from Ian?

ian21 wrote:
    I currently live in Drimnagh and its very rough...rialto down the road.But it hasnt got a patch on Cherry Orchard..Has to be the worst place to live in Dublin although its not as bad as when i moved out.Remember the Halloween riots of 1995....Before Ballyfermot, i lived in Killinarden..And i still managed to get a BSC in Computer Science so I dont believe in all that 'product of your environment' crap used to make allowances for these idiots.

Theres where i live gick...yes the houses are tiny so a 3bed is almost like a palace to us....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

I would say dublin city centre, everywhere from connoly station to the sunset house pub(where there's been a few shootings)? fu(king knackers galore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭Dellgirl

didn't think they'd even heard of mansions in Crumlin,maybe to them a house with more than 2 rooms is a mansion

Yeah Gickker...because poor equals stupid, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

Gick wrote:
    isn't Ballymun the worst area in Dublin?I wouldn't really know I don't associate with those types of people

yeah it was pretty bad, but they are doing the place up with new apartments and knocked most of the old ones down, and as far as i know no one is living in the tower blocks that are left.

• Advertisement

well if you weren't stupid you wouldn't be poor in the first place Bling,lol Ian can't believe you admitted to living in Drimnagh I only know two people from there and surprisingly the'yr not as scummy as some people Iv seen

well if you weren't stupid you wouldn't be poor in the first place Bling,lol

What leads you to this gickker? Are you sure Im poor Gickker?lol

Im proud to say that I am a working class person. I dont have all the pretentiousness of the middle classes...They want to be upperclass but dont have the wealth to do anything...I can only go up!U can go up or down!I was raised in some very poor areas and now hold a Diploma and a Degree from DIT so I dont c how being stupid = poor.Ha :)

Gickker implies it does therefore by his reckoning, you unfortunately, are stupid Ian. Sorry to disappoint you but that's how life goes. Gickker meanwhile implies he is rich and therefore clever - even thought his posts imply something different.
    Back in your box please.
    :D

Well blingarella,your good self & i are on the same wavelengths about gick so if im stupid by his reckoning, does that make u stupid ;) ...Or does it make us super intelligent and hes the one with little grey matter? :rolleyes:

I tink he tinks were tick!

Get those horrible poor people away from me. Ugh....I heard they carry fleas!

• Advertisement

I tink he tinks were tick!

Get those horrible poor people away from me. Ugh....I heard they carry fleas!

I think we better get back on topic.

Summerhill has my vote as the greatest kip in Ireland..not just Dublin.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

wtf is this? teenireland?

well I have more of a say than you two put together because I'm rich and live in Terenure while ur poor and live in Scumlin,sorry Crumblin

Ill give u that one gick...that made me smile...yes the poor voices always go unheard!! Summerhills a bad spot alright.Nothing beats cherry orchard

Gick wrote:
    didn't think they'd even heard of mansions in Crumlin,maybe to them a house with more than 2 rooms is a mansion?where you from Ian?

shut the fu*k up you little ignorant piece of sh*t, i hope you stay in terenure because you're the one that sounds like scum to me :mad:

and yes i am aware i may sound like scum with the language i used but i assure you, i am not ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

This thread has breathed its last.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement