Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intresting tonight.

• 24-07-2005 12:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭

There after getting so much alcohol they dont know what to do with it.Craigs gone on a kissing spree and went off with orlaith.He tryed to kiss Maloko but she kinda dogded :p .Kemal jumped on craig in such a position :eek:

Anthony says he wants to get so drunk he cant stand(Not a very wise idea whilst Craig is about and lurking)

Kemal is told Moloko that he wants a *ock in him,And Moloko wants to feck no guessing with Ant.I think shes trying to entice ant with leaving her top hanging down and her chest mostly revealed!(You can see her *ipples for god sake) :rolleyes:

To sum up tonight most if not all are dead roudy and *orny! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I heard! (not watched)

They were probably told by BB to do something entertaining as too many people switched off! :D

I wonder if Makosi will get pregnant again...
    Or will she have twins... seeing as she'll have had sex twice :rolleyes: :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Twice?

Now Craig and ant are fighting(Again)Poor Ant had to hide behind a bin to keep away from craig :rolleyes: But found him a whole 30min later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

poor ant, craig is going to wake up tomorrow and feel like a big dick

When i said "twice", I meant if she gets it on again with Ant, it would be twice... and she'll probably go on to tell us its twins then.
    county wrote:
    I've read that he felt like it tonight :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

you better bring a sick bag to the highlights show tonight, craig got completely wasted on like 2 glasses of beer and was calling for anthony to pick him up off the floor and carry him into bed at 3am.

tonights show is going to be so funny. the housemates being woken up by science and ending with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

county wrote:
    wasn't that the problem in the first place?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Watching bb(not the live one)And Ant was dragging Craig through the grass and into the pool.Did craig give him a big kick into the eye?Whatever he did Ant was very annoyed and Craig broke his black wrist band.Id say that has somthing to do with it too.If you have to hide behind a bin to get away from craig it must be bad.

The kick wasnt anything to do with it.

It was Craig sexually harassing Ant that was the problem , after Craig had some alcohol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I had to switch off last night, Craig is getting weirder by the day. Trouble is he thinks he is so entertaining, I hope he's up for eviction this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Craig,the poor gimp is in love, but he wont accept that Ant is straight. He'll be in therapy for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I find watching the way Craig is perving over Anthony quite disturbing to watch. So much so, that I almost have to turn off when they are on.

I think Anthony is too soft for his own good. He should just tell Craig **** Off. They way he keeps pandering to him is just encouraging the letching.

I don't know if BB has a pink agenda but the way the editing is going it seems they do.

B.

I would like to see Anthony tell him to F off. Unfortunately i dont think it'll ever happen. I think Ant is emotionally battered by Craig and cannot do it.

Either that or he's loving it. It was strange to see him go to Craig after the fight and apologise. Ant needs craig.

Then again it could be my first reason - and Stockholm syndrome.

Advertisement