Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repeating

• 24-07-2005 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

why do you want to repeat?

(this only applys to people that think alittle.)
    if you didnt enjoy it; if you didnt care, then whats the point of going back? you'll pass the exam this time maybe, then you'll just do the same sh*t again in second year cos the course doesnt interest you. you cant make yourself interested. dont just do it cos you dont have the balls to drop out.

if your just an idiot, love the course, and failed cos your an idiot, repeat. otherwise f*cking roam the earth until you find something you want. im tellin ya.

(btw posting on boards is so so sad. look at it. its so bent)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

in my case, repeating allowed me to apply for moderatorships i preferred.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

lateasever wrote:

if you didnt enjoy it; if you didnt care, then whats the point of going back? you'll pass the exam this time maybe, then you'll just do the same sh*t again in second year cos the course doesnt interest you. you cant make yourself interested. dont just do it cos you dont have the balls to drop out.

if your just an idiot, love the course, and failed cos your an idiot, repeat. otherwise f*cking roam the earth until you find something you want. im tellin ya.

Yeah, I pretty much agree with all of that. And yeah, I "basically don't have the balls to drop out".
    *Shrugs*
    Ah, I've had a few good years. I suppose the end is nigh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

yes..... it's not good enough having tons of spare time to do other things, only a few hours work a week, thinking about stuff that you normally wouldn't be exposed to etc.... no that's not good enough, you have to chuck it all in to find something better that doesn't present so much of a challenge. The problem is not finding the guts to drop out.... it's trying to stay as long as possible before they kick you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

lateasever wrote:

(btw posting on boards is so so sad. look at it. its so bent)

Jaysus I think someone is beating me to the title of biggest moan on this site....... blah

Why am I repeating the one subject I failed? Because I know that if I ever want to make a career and living for myself in this country (which will not happen due to our rip off culture and society) I'll need a degree. No other course suits me out there so I have to stick with what I have got. I think my course is o.k., not brilliant not sh!te but I hate UCD4. However despite my hatred of this place I know sometimes in life you've gotta put up sh!t if you want to get something out of life so that's why i'm staying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭lateasever

you dont get it do you?

why do you need a degree?

and im not moaning you idiot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

lateasever wrote:
    you dont get it do you?

why do you need a degree?

and im not moaning you idiot

Oh I'm really sorry. Is this not a good enough explanation?
    Why am I repeating the one subject I failed? Because I know that if I ever want to make a career and living for myself in this country (which will not happen due to our rip off culture and society) I'll need a degree.

Anyway there is no law in the constitution to say that ''you have to get a degree.'' If you're that disilussioned about the big bad word of degrees go take a year out, recharge your batteries, find something else out of life that you feel would suit you as career maybe.......... I dunno since my opinions and views seem to make me out to be an idiot you're probably better off just ignoring me. :rolleyes:

Advertisement