Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Guild Looking for noob memebers !

Options
  • 24-07-2005 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭

PM me in Guild Wars for details ! we have about 3 players so far but we need more !

all are on about level 6/7 ........old Ascalon........ but prgress is strong !

we need a ranger or an elementalist !! (but anything will do)

Trogen Moon (aka Drapper)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

this game is in the post for me right now so i'd be up for joiing when it arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

quarryman wrote:
    this game is in the post for me right now so i'd be up for joiing when it arrives.

good stuff !! let us know !! we are saving for out own guild cape! (really funny)

but costs 2,000 gold we are nearly there the three of us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

excellent our wee guild is slowly buildin we ave around 1400 towards cape but some charitable player gave us 800 and something ( i spent a bit).But like drapper says we are barely in it so anyone is welcome.
    Brock

quarryman wrote:

get it yet? what your player name ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

The Brock sent me an invite last night but I'm gonna get used to the game, combat etc before I 'guild up'. I'll probably whisper you later if you're online. Added you to my friend's list.

• Advertisement

quarryman wrote:
    The Brock sent me an invite last night but I'm gonna get used to the game, combat etc before I 'guild up'. I'll probably whisper you later if you're online. Added you to my friend's list.

no bother ! we can travel back and help you too if you need help ! dont worry you can leave a guild anytime but it helps to trade and buy items and also if we get enought XP we get our oun Guild Hall !

we have a guild cape as of today, well done brock !

D

Advertisement