Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A bit of Help?

• 24-07-2005 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

Just a question. I am in the process of buying a house in limerick but I am not form the area. Am looking at a place in Charlotte Quay this week, could anyone give me some info on the area(i.e is it rough , would it be dodgy to walk home to at night etc.) would be a major help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

Ya thats a grand part of town, you can get trouble in any part of any town at any time.
    its right on the border of town so if you were out on a night in town you would not have far to walk from the pub`s and clubs and all that.
    Is it a flat or a house you are getting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭7mountpleasant

Looking at a flat on the City side of the bridge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭gaf1983

yeah i know some girls that live in a flat where you're talking about near enough to the pharmacy there and they've had no problems, there's really good security anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭moshpit77

It'd be really noisy around there at weekends, it's right beside Trinity Rooms which is one of the busiest clubs in town. It's nice though, right beside the city centre and by the river. Not rough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭7mountpleasant

thanks for the help

• Advertisement
Advertisement