Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pasta Fresca, Chatham St.

Options
  • 24-07-2005 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

5 godam euro for a glass of house white?? Is this typical or just a rip off?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

there is one in Naas as well. I must check out the price when I'm passing later on.
    Only been in there twice and both times they made a balls of the pasta - won't be back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 TJ1904

They are a bit on the expensive side but I think its well worth it. Everything is homemade in there!

I prefer the restaurant in Naas tho. You should really try it out. Apparently its under new management now. Service is great, staff very nice and the food is absolutly delicious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭rondjon

dathi1 wrote:
    5 godam euro for a glass of house white?? Is this typical or just a rip off?

Some people might pay it and think it's value for money. Others (such as yourself) might think it's expensive.

But technically, it's not a ripoff. You know in advance how much it's going to cost you. It may just an expensive price. Your choice whether or not to pay it.

Advertisement