Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motorcycle Custom Fairings

Options
  • 24-07-2005 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭

Hi

Im considering buying a bike similar to the one below:

ph201123.JPG

I do like the style of the bike but i was wondering if anyone knows anywhere that actually makes custom fairings for these bikes, like a body kits for cars?

If i got this bike id be looking to customize it to my taste hence i would like to modernize the fairings and change the headlights, make it look more like a Honda CBR 600 1999 style.

Cheers in advance!

JC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

No one makes aftermarket fairing beyond replica's of the original for the cbr400 or 250 or much of any bike really. In almost all cases anyone rolling around on a customised sports bike has bought fairing designed for a different bike and modified it to fit on their own.

Sometime in the near future tyga performance (www.tygaperformance.com) may decide to start producing for the cbr400, but i wouldnt hold my breath.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Sesshoumaru

The styling is already perfect and its a great bike! I got my cbr250 about 6 weeks ago. Mine has the black paint job exactly the same as this one http://www.geocities.jp/bigbike_inokuchi/honda_cbr250rr_funairi.JPG
    Looks great after a wash and when its polished up :)

Advertisement