Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Third person wanted for penthouse :)

Options
  • 24-07-2005 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

hey guys..

My brother and I have been looking for a 3rd person to move in with us into either one of these two properties: http://tinyurl.com/7qe85
    http://tinyurl.com/albhy

your side would be roughly 670 euros per month...

Were both really easy to get along with...were not clean freaks...but dont like a huge mess...weve both got a great sense of humour, were laughin all the time ;)
    (like to know anything else about us..just ask :) )

Im doing graphic design and freelance website design (currently working for Fred Perry)..my brother..an IT professional.. currently working for INTEL.

we are out of our current appartment at the end of this coming week so urgencey is a must...your reply will be answeared promptly......

Thanks guys :)

Sam.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Airblazer

E2000 a month????
    that's two house mortage's there..another case of more money than sense

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rob1891

Airblazer wrote:
    E2000 a month????
    that's two house mortage's there..another case of more money than sense
    670 a month if you bothered to read!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Don't take this the wrong way but WHY would you want to move to the IFSC? I only have to work there and I hate the place.
    It's completely dead at night and on weekends, the rent there is obscene, the apartment are really, really badly built and you can hear your neighbours.
    Add to this the pleasant odour you get around the IFSC when they drain one of the docks to put on an event in George's dock, and the knacker teens from around Sheriff st area that hang around at night, it really isn't very nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

looked at the penthouses myself in the IFSC to buy, and have to say, I completely agree with eth0_, they are pretty crao and not worth the money.

have got a penthouse in Royal canal park now and it is much nicer, pay less, MUCH better view and it is brand new.
    Also, I can't hear the neighbours as the entire floor is mine, and they can't hear us when we have parties.

these places go for about 1500 EUR, so you might want to stake them out.

is about 15 minutes bus from town but the 120 line stops right inside the estate and runs approx every 15 minutes.
    tis 5 minutes into town by car

Gilgamesh wrote:
    have got a penthouse in Royal canal park now and it is much nicer, pay less, MUCH better view and it is brand new.
    Also, I can't hear the neighbours as the entire floor is mine, and they can't hear us when we have parties.

You're very lucky...I live just up the road from you in Rathborne and I hate it! I think they're built by the same people? Our duplex apartment is really badly built -there's only a stud wall between my (master) bedroom and the kitchen so I can hear everything going on in the living room + can't put dishwasher or washing machine on at night - the plumbing has been fscked since we moved in (toilets not flushing, washing machine randomly filling with water when turned off), and the neighbours leave a lot to be desired. Had a few problems with knackers from Finglas coming over to steal cars and alloys recently also! Add to this we *still* have no shop or gym, and I cannot wait to move out :(

• Advertisement

I've noticed there is a huge difference in the sites.
    in regards to security, we have a security team on site, plus we also have underground parking, which is a huge bonus, the gym is finished and is accessab;e for free for the tenants here, and as not many use it, you normally have the place to yourself.

plus, as I am on the 5th floor I have a perfect 360 degrees view around the place, can see the sea, howth, and even the wiklow mountains, huge balcony going around nearly the entire apartment and a huge living room

you might want to get in touch with the agents if you are considering moving as I know another penthouse is coming up next month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

Gilgamesh wrote:
    plus, as I am on the 5th floor I have a perfect 365 degrees view around the place, can see the sea, howth, and even the wiklow mountains, huge balcony going around nearly the entire apartment and a huge living room

365^o vision?

Cool! What, can you like see through time and stuff? Astral projections?

and here's me crippled with my 360 degrees and 10 year wait for my peyote to grow...

Nah, i'm looking to house-share somewhere around Ashtown - after this place, I am finished with apartments :)
    Also, these places are so expensive...i'm paying 550 a month for a small ensuite double room. Robbery.

kasintahan wrote:
    365^o vision?

Cool! What, can you like see through time and stuff? Astral projections?

and here's me crippled with my 360 degrees and 10 year wait for my peyote to grow...

I had to add the extra 5 degrees as an estimated time for you to come to a stop after looking around :D

@eth0_ Ashtown has some very nice places, like the Belleville area, some of my mates live there and they are very spacious too, but still have the noise issue as most places in Ireland.

Advertisement