Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free American football fantasy football

• 24-07-2005 11:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

Any one want to sign up to a american football group that just started click on the link under this post.There will be free fantasy football to the first 12 members.There also will be a wish list and a lot more when the NFL season kicks off.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Can you explain this further.

I signed up a team but is it not free for everyone?

I'm really confused, I'm not sure if I'm in your league or not. What's the league name?

You know there is an American Football forum where this will get some interest.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=515

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

Click on my link under my post.Then click on join this group.Enter your yahoo id.If you dont have a id create a new one.Then i will activate your account.And i will then send you a e-mail invitation to join our fantasy group nfl discussion.

If anyone wants to join they can also send me a personal message.

I don't really want the hassle of joining Yahoo, can you just tell me the name of the league so I can join it through the nfl site?

• Advertisement

nfl_discussion its under private group and the draft day is 15th of august.Password=discussion.Or you can give me your e-mail address and i will send you and invitation.

Forget that pm I sent you, I found it. Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

THanks Jock. BTW it says "Your league's live draft is August 15, 2005, 5:30 PM ET.". What time is that here??

I think that its 12.30 irish time,but im not sure so i will check it later!If its not 12.30 it has to be 5.30.

I thought it was 5:30pm ET which I think is 5 hours behind.

Also there will be no draft if we don't get more members. There's only 4 at the moment and according to the rules you need a full 12 member league for it to start.

• Advertisement

Davey Devil can you get anymore members?I might be able to get 3 more members,they havent replied yet to my email.evil_seed can you try and get some more members too.I will try and get 4 the rest of you try get 2 members each.If we have 12 members there will be 3 groups of 4 teams.

I think it would be better davey devil and evil seed if you joined my group,you would receive better news and updates on the fantasy football league,and if you dont sign up to it and you win the fantasy league you do not receive the free bet on the superbowl.You dont even have to post there you just have to join as i have all the details on how the draft works and there will be a fantasy football chat room before and after the draft and it will take place during the season.If you click under my post sign up with yahoo a you will see that one of my mates is getting 6 members for the league.

Hey Jock, any sign of that 12th member signing up? They only have until tonight to do so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

i'll sign up lads.

its the one on the offical nfl site yea?

found it and signed up, whats the deal with the live draft?

I was supposed to have a 12th member in my friends sisters boyfriend,but he gave me the wrong e-mail address,so lucky thing chucky the tree signed up.Anyway the live draft is on at 10.30 pm tonight and if you cant make it you should go to the league website and go to draft room on the left hand side of the homepage.Then click on the players you want in order and click on queque player.Have your 14 picks quequed up other wise you can select them in the draft room live if you can make the draft.Click on the link under my post for more info and check out some of the messages.

Good start to the league for The Blitzers, nice win over a team that was predicted to beat me. C'mon the underdogs.

Jock, how many of these people are your friends, who are the actual boardies on the league?

I got off to a bad start as i lost but i had put in a trade for willie parker 3 days before it started and i was not granted the trade until the week ended,if i had him on my team i would of won the game.C foley is kittykat on boards and dunmoreno7 is evil seed and my self and you so that makes four of us from boards the rest are my freinds from college and there brothers.

5-0 for the season now, not bad for my first season. I'm interested to know is there playoffs at the end of the regular season? How exactly does it work?

• Advertisement

I think its just the first 12 weeks and then 4 weeks of playoffs i think,but they might of changed it.

9-0, can anyone stop The Blitzers?

9-0, can anyone stop The Blitzers?

Was actually gonna start a thread on this. Hats to you. Great season. Up against you next, most of my decent players are on a bye though so looks like you will go to 10-0.

heres the standing so far.

Central Division
    Bray Blitzers (9 - 0)
    Tha Alkoholix (5 - 4)
    First and 15 (2 - 7)
    The Rebels (1 - 8)

East Division
    The chumps (7 - 2)
    Stampede (4 - 4 - 1)
    Ballysheen Rockets (4 - 5)
    Couch Commando (3 - 5 -1)

West Division
    The Belgium Waffles (5 - 4)
    Chef's specials (5 - 4)
    Glaizer Free Zone (4 - 5)
    The Refridgerators (4 - 5)

My Chumps are doing well. Rather pleased. West is nice and close. I think i might have East in the bag already :D;)

I think we all know who will win central.

My couch commando's are doing bad i suffered some bad injuries,during the season and i havent being able to replace them as good as i would of liked!I hope you remain unbeatain blitzers!!The Refridgerators (4 - 5),we all thought they had the best team starting off and there last in the west but one win and a few losses would move them to first place.

Bray Blitzers
    Central Division winners

The chumps
    East Division winners

The Refridgerators
    West division winners

Thats how it will go,im not sure if theres a wildcard team,but i think there is!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

The jock wrote:
    ,im not sure if theres a wildcard team,but i think there is!
    I hope so. I'm going for that wildcard spot. damn the blitzers are on fyaaaaa

12-0 for the season, but I have a bad feeling it's going to go all wrong when the playoffs get started.

Thanks Jock for setting up the league.

Chucky's Chumps put up a good show, but it takes abit of luck at the end with some teams not playing all their star players.

16-0 though, you lads are gonna have to try harder next year :)

Advertisement