Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Sir Can I have Some Help

Options
  • 25-07-2005 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey I am very interested in web designing and was wondering if anybody knows of any third level, night courses available in the greater Dublin region which cater for the novice? I have tried different books and hepl sites but am still disapointed with the outcome of my attempts. Pancho's World

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭smeggle

W3C - google search - spend about the next three years reading and learning - well it's what I did :D oh yeah learn to use notepad not frontpage, you'll thank me in the end ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Well its good to use notepad at the start alright, to make sure you get a good understanding of HTML but later when you need to get sites done quicker, it may be a good idea to use a good graphical editor like Dreamweaver MX.
    Frontpage is s#*t

Advertisement