Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the last match you watched??

• 25-07-2005 1:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭

Well, as the title says. What is it??

Mine was... Sonjay Dutt vs. M-Dogg 20 at CZW Cage of Death 6, excellent match and the spot off the scaffold was brilliant.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Well, since you've asked, the last match i watched was Christian v. Funaki on Velocity last night before i went to bed, but it's not really worth talking about to be honest...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

SOS v D'Lo Brown on Whiplash from the other night. Great match and a great crowd made it really enjoyable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

JBL vs. Batista on last nights Great American Bash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

JBL vs. Batista on last nights Great American Bash.

Ditto. Though it wasn't worth staying up for.

Oh how I hoped Lesnar would return and F-5 somebody!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

Oh how I hoped Lesnar would return and F-5 somebody!

me two smackdown needs something to get it going again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

CZW Tournament of Death 3, Sexxxy Eddie vs. Arsenal.

The match that made Sexxxy Eddie famous on the indy scene. For those who don't know, he pierced an artery in his arm and blood was squirting into the air. He started to squeeze his fist to make it pump faster, he then turned the arm to his face and squirted a stream of blood right into his mouth.

Now thats not hardcore, thats ultra-violent.

Advertisement