Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is Honk?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Shabadu wrote:
    Jaysus i'm slow- I just got where the 'Honk' reference came from.
    Please tell me its the "honk if your horny" movie from The Simpsons....?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

ColHol wrote:
    Please tell me its the "honk if your horny" movie from The Simpsons....?

http://www.whatacharacter.com/g-o/h0804020.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

uh yeah, or that, whatever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

seamus wrote:
    No Idea. I only know marginally more than you because I have access to it :)

Seamus do you have glasses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

can we still have a forum called honk?

Seamus do you have glasses?
    Yes.....what an odd question.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ah the picture is coming togthe....a mancat with glasses typing with his tail...the mod of my dreams !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Tar clearly has odd tastes :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

whats normal taste? :)

Well...

OldYellar is a mod - and yet the mod of you're dreams would appear to be a "a mancat with glasses typing with his tail". :p
    Now, granted I don't remember meetin OldYellar at the last boards, but I'm pretty sure that isn't an accurate description of her!

Ergo, I would put it to you that stating a preference for a mancat-with-glasses-typing-with-his-tail over OldYellar is, well, pretty representative of a bloke with odd tastes.

QED. :D

(Phew, took me a while to work that out. :) )

tbh she doesn't have glasses(which in this rouse is all i care about) your QED is false!!,you cannot write QED without it being true...i can hear my math teacher shouting!!!...he was a cat with glasses...

ok maybe that reason won't fly...hmm how about we always dream for what we cannot have ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

should i be scared?

RUN OLDYELLAR, RUN LIKE THE WIND!!!! :)

already gone man :)

where?... :P

away tar away!

but your pms say yes but your location says no!
    anyway everybody knows what honk is eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    why are we posting here!

you gotta learn to read the signals of a lady tar .................................................obviously im playin hard to get.

pff ladies signals always are varying but with one constant,there are incomprehensible!
    ;p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Put it back in yer pants will yis?

How come every time I reply to a thread where Tar and OldYellar are present, the whole topic is then ignored and the discussion rapidly disintegrates into the two of you throwing insults or worse at eachother! :)

P.S. Yes, women are incomprehensible. And yet we want them. Odd, no?

why is it always feed back...and set is there to join in? :P

Stop f**king calling me "set" it's Seb, Sebastian, SebtheBum or simply theBum!

Jesus...

P.S. I'm pedantic, I know.
    P.P.S. But seriously - "set"? wtf?! :)

lol oops im used to calling my friend set (setroth) sry!!!!!! habit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Pen-dan-tic? :confused:

Somethin wrong, airetam?
    Out with it!

if you are asking how to pronouce it...yes thats the way...in this case it basically means picky about accuracy

I thought he was askin that, at first, but he's got a link to the creative writing forum in his sig!
    Surely a word used as commonly as 'pedantic' would be common knowledge to someone like himself.

*Shrugs*

i just said it because he made no sense...:)

come on now ladies , put the handbags down :D