Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Cork when you're dead, I mean "7"

• 25-07-2005 12:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

I have my 2 nephews coming down to me this weekend, and was just wondering what sort of things I can do with them. If the weather is nice, obviously Fota might be in order. There's also a place called Chuckies up the Sarsfield road somewhere that's meant to be quite fun.

One's 7, the other's 5. Anyone got some ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Youre onto a winner with Fota I'd say.. Knowing less than nothing about kids I'd say take them bowling. Either that or a 1 litre bottle of calpol :D

When my girlfriends sister was down in Cork with her kids I think it was chuckies she brought them to. Apparently the place is a disaster, staff have no understanding of the terms "health" and "safety" and were (as she put it) quite rude. There are one or two more of those type of places around though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

If you want to spend time with them, take them to Fota. If you don't, take them to Chuckies.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 waz

trabolgan would be another suggestion.
    10 mins max from midleton, day passes available for the pool carting adventure playground etc
    range of activities there that should keep everyone entertained even if the weather turns nasty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

waz wrote:
    trabolgan would be another suggestion.
    10 mins max from midleton, day passes available for the pool carting adventure playground etc
    range of activities there that should keep everyone entertained even if the weather turns nasty
    I know i loved trabolgan as a kid so i recco that as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Trabolgan, eh? I'm out in Carrigtwohill already, so that wouldn't be much of a stretch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭CHUCKLEZ

if u get some nice wethear and u have access to travel take them to youghal for a day out at the beach and perks after that.....all ways works with my nephews ;).

Advertisement