Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linklsys WRT54G - best price?

• 25-07-2005 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I am getting NTL broadband and I want to buy the Linklsys WRT54G and was wondering who had the best price. I go to the US regularly and am tempted to buy one there since my I have a US Dell laptop anyway. (I know the plug is differerent).

Has anyone bought one for less that €50 with shipping? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

best price i currently can find is from microaid.ie at ~€76 incl vat and shipping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

€75 at Komplett + €10 delivery
    http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=306148

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

i have the wrt54gs and have to say its class, easy to use and has some excellent features, does all i want it to do. got mine in elara.ie and got a vat refund (bought through a business) but komplett.ie is a wee bit cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 doud

I bought mine @ PixMania for 66 plus 13ish shipping.

.. not less than €50 ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭viking

Got mine in IT Direct on Parliament St. in Dublin.

€70-ish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭randox

Thanks for all the prices.

One more questions (I'm a newbie) is it worth paying the extra to get the wrt54gs b/c it has a firewall? Now I have to decide if I get the US version (and deal with the different plug) or get one here and not have to worry about returns issues. I can get the wrt54g for about $50 or €41.

Advertisement