Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CL2QR1L Shelbourne FC -v- Steaua Bucharest (Contains Celtic scores)

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭thejollyrodger

Shels have demonstrated that they can both attack very well and defend solidly in different games. Even the worst side in the CL playing against you are going to have some chances in the game, scoring from them is another kettle of fish and Steaua didnt do that. The fact that they couldnt get one measly goal says a lot about Steaua and Shels defence.

AFAIK these second round teams are all trying to get into the 3rd round and possibly UEFA Cup. It was the story last season with Spliit and Steaua wont be any different IMO. They have to go and win the game, anything less and they are out. We just need a draw. Personally i prefer the draw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,896 ✭✭✭SteM

The fact that they couldnt get one measly goal says a lot about Steaua and Shels defence.

I don't know if you'er reading everything I'm typing out. The fact that they didn't score in the second half is not down to Shels defence - they had 2 free headers that they missed. Now, I was at the other end of the ground but they looked like relative sitters from where I was. They'll not keep missing like that given another 90 minutes.

Did you see the game?

i saw those two headers on the tv and Steaua were diabolical. If they cant put crosses like that away then there is little hope for them.

Im putting 50 euro on shels to go through. I dont really rate this Steaua team like i did in the beginning. They are a much of a muchness with Spliit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^ Rate them? You had never even heard of them! :D

HAHAHAHA :D true

Advertisement