Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HARRY POTTER and the Goblet of fire

• 25-07-2005 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

I think it looks pretty bad. the first two were awful, and the third was good. But they're not using the Prisoner of Azkabin Director, they're using some twat Mike Newell.

I know what happens in the new book. Don't worry i won't tell you.
    I Hate Harry potter and the next film will have to be pretty amazing to change my mind.

Has anyone else seen the trailer and realized how Good or Bad it looks?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭midget lord

In my opinion the Goblet of Fire is the best book of the series so far, so im looking forward to the movie. I have half blood prince to start this evening, about 50 pages to read in another book first. Looking forward to it, although herself has said that is really just a precursor to the final book.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Orange Elephant: You couldn't have started this thread in the Film board? The film isn't out yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Orange Elephant

Yeah well the trailer is and loads or magazine articles. i'm just talkin' bout how it looks.

Midget King: Hope you enjoy it, somebody better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭midget lord

Yeah well the trailer is and loads or magazine articles. i'm just talkin' bout how it looks.

Midget King: Hope you enjoy it, somebody better.

midget king is my understudy, i shall ask him about this book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

How the hell is this a review? It might be comming sense that if you're not going to review a film, you DON'T POST IN FILM REVIEWS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

You're basing your review on 15 seconds of footage from a teaser trailer? Cop on, you moron....

If you don't like Harry Potter, then why spout sh*t about it here?

I think the whole point of your post is "I know what happens in the new book. Don't worry i won't tell you.", but you couldn't find the literature message board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

Don't really want to come off as "the Good Samaritan", but the guy presuming it is........is only a newbie.
    Although it had to be the ****EST review ever!
    Please don't start threads like these again.
    COURT ADJOURNED!!!!!

Advertisement