Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Berns caught using Godmode!!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

wtf was that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Haha that's great. Go USA!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Us Soldier being sniped in Iraq then getting back up and running away :D

All Hail Kevlar!!

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

He must of been a newbie cus he jumped straight back up lookin around the building tops before leggin it, On the BF2 battlefield you do that and its curtains for you!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

He should have pressed "e" then F2, total pwnage revenge :D.

Nice vid, really surreal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

What was that sniper thinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

thinking, he was probably laughing too much at teh idiot getting back up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Kare Bear wrote:
    What was that sniper thinking.

"I hope theres no cobra attack choppers around here" would be my guess
    thinking, he was probably laughing too much at teh idiot getting back up.

Ya fool for getting up and running behind the armored car instead of laying on the floor out in the open where he's just been shot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stag39

one extreamly lucky fluckey guy....i wonder what the sniper was saying?? probally oh frak...oh frak...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

He should have pressed "e" then F2, total pwnage revenge :D.

Definitely what i would have done ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

stag39 wrote:
    one extreamly lucky fluckey guy....i wonder what the sniper was saying?? probally oh frak...oh frak...

He was saying "Allah Akbar" - "God is greater than everything." Seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

& I was thinkin i'd been impersonated :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Berns wrote:
    & I was thinkin i'd been impersonated :o

You wouldnt have a gun mate! u would jump up with a knife in your hand! roaring abuse in a Nordie accent and running around stabbing building shouting "I will get u!!!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

KdjaC wrote:
    Us Soldier being sniped in Iraq then getting back up and running away :D

All Hail Kevlar!!

kdjac
    Meh. Sounded like an AK47. Also, he was on guard. Looks like someone took the "military.com" bit off it, and hosted it.
    CNN wrote:
    ALINA CHO, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): The camera rolls. From their hidden position, the insurgent snipers are watching their victim.

"Go ahead, shoot him in the name of God," says one.

"I am waiting for him to straighten up," says the other.

Their target, this American soldier, Private First Class Stephen Tschiderer from Mendon, New York.

What comes next is this. And as the snipers chant "God is great," Private Tschiderer gets back on his feet. With rifle in hand, he takes cover.

Debbie Tschiderer believes it's a miracle her son is alive.

DEBBIE TSCHIDERER, SOLDIER'S MOTHER: The bullet grazed his thumb, and because it grazed his thumb, it went in at an angle.

CHO: And never penetrated his bulletproof vest.

PFC STEPHEN TSCHIDERER, U.S. ARMY: I kind of opened up my vest, and I'm like, all right, no blood, good to go. Let's go get them.

CHO: Less than a minute after Tschiderer is shot, his unit takes the offensive. Humvees rolling toward them, the snipers realize they are now in danger.

"Hurry, hurry, get out," says one.

What you cannot see on the tape is the foot chase that follows. Private Tschiderer, fueled adrenaline, hunts down and catches the match who shot him. He even tends to the sniper's wounds, the man who, moments earlier, tried to kill him.

S. TSCHIDERER: It's part of the job. I'm a medic. He put down his arms. He's no threat. I mean, there's no excuse not to.

CHO: A few days later, when Stephen told his parents about his close call, they were scared and relieved. And then he told them about the tape.

D. TSCHIDERER: I said, "What do you mean there's a video?"

He goes, "Mom, they taped the whole thing."

"Why?" "For training. I wasn't supposed to live. It was for training."

CHO: It took some time before parents John and Debbie finally got the courage to watch.

D. TSCHIDERER: It was the sound, more than the actual action. And to hear the Iraqis talking about my son and to have him in their sights, for me, the initial feeling was anger.

And then -- then I started sobbing hysterically. I mean, it just -- it was amazing to see how close, how close it came. I said, "Steve, they were laughing."

He said, "No, Mom, they were praying." That's what he said. "When we go into battle, we play. So do they."

We keep the dialogue up, because, you know, as you can see, you're back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

CHO: The Tschiderers are in constant touch with their son via online instant messages.

Did you ask him for you, dear? Come say hello.

JOHN TSCHIDERER, FATHER: He's leaving in 10 minutes to go on patrol.

CHO: How often do you tell him to stay down?

J. TSCHIDERER: All the time.

CHO: These instant communications give the Tschiderers some peace of mind. The photos he sends help, too. Like this, showing the bruise on his chest. This one, showing the sniper's weapon. And this, Stephen's damaged flak jacket.

He's due to come home in late September. I asked him how anxious he was. He replied, "I'm counting the days, and it's still more than one, so it's too far."

D. TSCHIDERER: We were starting to think that OK, we can do this. He'll be home soon. And it all just kind of, was put right back into perspective what these guys go through every single day. And it's hard. It's hard. This brought it all home.

CHO: Alina Cho, CNN, Mendon, New York.
    CNN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

CNN wrote:
    ALINA CHO, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): The camera rolls. From their hidden position, the insurgent snipers are watching their victim.

"Go ahead, shoot the filthy white devil in the name of God," says one, as he feasted on the flesh of another poor american son he had previously slain.

"I am waiting for him to straighten up, so i can remove his head from his shoulders and bathe in the spray of blood, my dark skinned friend" says the other.

Their target, this American soldier, Private First Class Stephen Tschiderer from Mendon, New York. An honest, god fearing, fine upstanding young pillar of his community

What comes next is this. And as the snipers chant "Satan is great," Private Tschiderer gets back on his feet. With rifle in hand, this brave, fine upstanding, godfearing WHITE boy takes cover.

Debbie Tschiderer believes it's a miracle her son is alive, and wasnt eaten alive and buggered by these savages

CHO: Less than a minute after Tschiderer is shot, his unit takes the offensive. Humvees rolling toward them, the snipers realize they are now in danger.
    The US army rolls into town, ready to kick these heathens asses. todays army rocks. Join the army today, and kill some bloody murdering pagans now!
    The unedited version :D

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

lmao

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

stag39 wrote:

durka durka muhammad ali :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

Good God, I hate the American media with a passion bordering on....well, on the fanatical.

Advertisement