Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what can i do? 2

• 25-07-2005 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Edited version by Victor

I went out with a guy from Galway for about a month - not even a month. It ended because he was going through a rough patch and what not. I thought I loved him, but now I realise I didn’t, because he texted me saying he loved me and wanted to make a go at it again and then went and said he wanted a casual relationship, but he said he loved me and yesterday I got a phone call, which lead to me talking to a girl saying that he said the same to her. I don’t know what to do. I’m so mad with him. I want him to see all the pain and hurt he's causing and this other girl is really nice and I don’t want to see her getting hurt either. When I know that he doesn’t love her I spoke to her for a while on the phone and we’re going to keep in touch I hope.

Went out wit a guy from Galway for about a month not even a month. It ended because he was going through a rough patch and what not. I thought i loved him, but now i realise i didnt, because he txt me sayin he loved me and wanted to make a go at it again then went and said he wanted a casual relationship, but he said he loved me and yesterday i got a fone call, which lead to me tlkin to a girl sayin that he said the same to her. I dont know what to do im so mad with him i want him to see all the pain and hurt he's causing and this other girl is really nice and i dont wanna see her gettin hurt either. When i know that he doesnt love her i spoke to her for a while on the fone and were gonna keep in touch i hope.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

It was less than a month long and you were talking about love, pain and hurt? I can't help feeling that this is infatuation rather than anything even remotely serious. I know that doesn't make it any better, but still - it has to be said, imo.

If you think he's worth it, give him a chance. If not, don't. If he's managed to hurt you in less than a month, chances are it'll happen again (especially if he's done it to someone else as well) - but that's a decision only you can make.

Personally, I'd suggest easing off talking about love and just figuring out if you even get on well with someone first...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 sky_2005

Ya i know a month wasnt long but it just felt like it was longer anyhow i think i should just forget him and move on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

sky_2005 wrote:
    anyhow i think i should just forget him and move on.

Sounds like you already know the answer! You don't need idiots like him in your life, making you feel stressed and unhappy. What's the point of that?! And if there's ever talk of "love" and "another girl" in the same breath again, you'll know what to do ... run away!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

sky_2005 wrote:
    because he txt me sayin he loved me and wanted to make a go at it again then went and said he wanted a casual relationship
    Then he was abusing the word love to metaphorically "get in your pants".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

to reiterate my comment from your previous thread. ''OP, i suggest you wait till you're an adult until entering into relationships.''

• Advertisement
Advertisement