Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which ISP?

• 25-07-2005 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

I have Irish broadband :( already and it is absolutely terrible (especially for gaming, which i use it most for)

So i hope to somehow end the contract with IBB (tips please :D ) if i can and if not, wait the three months til it ends.

After that i am wondering which ISP to change to, BT looks good (the BT plus package) but is eircom or some other company any better? (keeping it under the €50 mark including line rental)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

There is a thread Called Irish Broadband SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow have a look at that there a few posts about it. I am in the verge of getting out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 box-boy

Well i already know irish broadband sucks ass, what im really asking is which to go for BT, Eircom, Smart, Ect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

It also goes on about gettin out of the contract..........
    I am in the search of a new isp too, Cant get smart its either Digiweb or Bt...

Advertisement