Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glassjaw

Options
  • 25-07-2005 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭

These guys are pretty amazing. I heard a rumour recently about an upcoming tour, can anyone confirm that?
    Is Daryl still off doing stuff with Head Automatica?
    Yeah, so, who loves Glassjaw?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

****in hell glassjaw are unreal,
    good man tommy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Drevin Fairy

hmmm
    i think head automatica are better
    but then again i may have slugs for ears

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭acri

I've only heard Ape Dos Mil. It's a fantastic song but supposedly it's their old stuff. But most definitley worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

the singer puts me off BIGTIME!, but I do vaguely remember the video for Ape dos mil, it has clowns *beware clown phobiacs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭latimer

Glassjaw rule. Can't see them touring for a while though, especially over here. If they are going to get together again i'd say they'll be writing new stuff before they hit the road.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I heard someone say that Gang of Four/Shreikback bass player Dave Allen had been involved with them did he produce or play on any of their albums or was this just a rumour?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Jeez, I havent heard about Glassjaw in years! But they sounded good the last time I heard anything from them so maybe they will come back here for a tour.

Advertisement