Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES4 (PS2) Updated Option Files

Options
  • 25-07-2005 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭

Could someone recommend me the latest and best updated option file for PES4 (PS2) ...?
    Ive had a look on the web and there's an awful lot of files going around - i don't know where to start. :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

wait till transfer window closes then get

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=22438

Or

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=16457

Would go with Riots tbh.

Have you the cable thing to write to PS2 mem card?

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Thanks for that, KdjaC. I'll use the Riot file.

Yeah, got myself the Xport.

Cool whereabouts in Wickla are you :D

Want to do one for me :)

kdjac

Maybe, im up at DCU most days.

Anyways, just tried out the above Riot option file and have some issues with it.

Names, shirts, etc are all fine.
    The transfers are uptodate as far as Jun 6th and im fine with that.

Its the existing players stats i have a problem with - very, very few of the existing players have been updated. Riise, for example, while not the best defender ever, I think he's a decent tackler but still has a defence stat of 69 which is wrong imo. There's loads of players with 'wrong' stats like this :(

I ll have a look at some of the other files on evo-web.

Edit: Gonna try out the Rammstone file from pesfan. It uses that Riot file and that Wolf PC file.

Let us know which is best , i buy you a Mem card if you have one spare stick an option file on it please.

kdjac

• Advertisement

Well folks, i tested out the Rammstone file and it seems to be the best PS2 option file out there. All transfers are uptodate as of last Friday 22nd. But most importantly the existing players have their stats upgraded/downgraded based on FM v5.0.5, so Riise is much better at defending, and Cisse now isn't so ridiculously good at attacking, natch :)

KdjaC: PM me about your memory card.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I'm using the ramestone one as well for the xbox(pes4) patched, waiting for this for we8i, Looks to be the most complete patch i've seen

Advertisement